Could not subscribe, try again laterInvalid Email A horrified mum woke to find her baby daughter covered in painful red sores after she was 'bitten by bedbugs' on their first night at Pontins.
Emma Almond, 32, had booked a weekend break to the Southport holiday camp for her young family - but the trip was ruined when her daughter was left covered in bites. The mum-of-four booked the holiday as a treat for her children AJ Cullen, six, and month-old Navaeh Cullen. After just one night in the holiday park, Emma woke to discover 'tiny black bugs' on her daughter's little body, which was covered in painful sores.
Neveah's mum Emma Almond took her to a pharmacist in Ainsdale after finding her daughter covered in painful sores Speaking to the ECHO about her family's ordeal at the holiday park, Emma said: We got to our room and they were filthy.
It was just dirty.
I put the bedding on, we woke up the next morning and I went to undress the baby and thought 'what's that? I brushed it off her and didn't think anything of it until my cousin said 'she's got chicken pox overnight'. I said they look like bed bugs.
I had seen them on Facebook.
Emma Almond took her children Neveah Cullen, one, and AJ Cullen, six, to Pontins as a treat Read More 'Riot van' called to Pontins over mum's defiant sit-in after 'holiday from hell' involving 'rat and blood-stained' mattresses' Emma said: She has been really poorly since we got back. Little Neveah had an allergic reaction to the bites, leaving her covered in painful red sores "I said I'm here on holiday at Pontins and he said you really need to go see a doctor.
I think by the time you come round to using the extension piece, the other mattress could potentially be a little worn; especially if you have a child that likes to jump on their bed. What are the safety features like? I try to buy organic and sustainably sourced products and I know they are always more expensive.
I said we've not been on the beach yet, we've not started the holiday and it was already ruined. They could have been on the floor where she was playing. The family arrived from Bolton on Friday, May 28, where they checked into a 'filthy' room that Emma claims hadn't been properly cleaned.
After Nevaeh's nasty bites were discovered, Emma complained to staff at Pontins. Read More 'Ant-ridden beds, drugs and fighting': Family's horror at 'luxury' Pontins stay She said: We were in then they moved us to That was absolutely immaculate the second one. My mother-in-law has been there all her life. I couldn't because of my son. I was just shocked.
I even had cockroaches in the room. I don't want one!
В© 2016 - 2018 Business_Blog. All rights reserved | Template by W3layouts